Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lace My Bell Bottom Boho Pants




Please excuse my awesome modeling skills, but as soon as I saw these, I had to whip 'em out of the box and post a picture of them IMMEDIATLY! Not only are they darling, but they're super soft and comfortable (but not too soft to where you see all those lovely rimples and dimples most of us have in the tush area ;). Some of you may not like your pants this long, but since these are bell-bottoms, I happen to love it! Mainly because I can wear wedges and they fall over the shoe perfectly really accentuating that 70s/boho look! When I tried these on I just happened to be wearing a loose fitting white tank top from Target - similar here -, but I think next time I will pair this with a loose v-neck tucked-out. With pockets, lace, tie-dye, and comfort, you can't go wrong with these pants for spring and summer! 


Sold at Ladyfish Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment